– accredited registered hypnotherapist, NLP
– to help people take control and change their life
About thinkjuice: the power of the positive
‘A natural ability to inspire and motivate’ – helping people to help themselves
ThinkJuice brings a wealth of experience in personal and leadership development, gained from working in relationship issues, for young people with special needs, and helping people with addiction.
Gary Young: “Naturally empathetic, my starting point is always to listen and understand first – then work hard to deliver the best possible results for clients. With a background in counselling, I studied Clinical Hypnotherapy and Neuro‐Linguistic Programming (NLP) to Master Practitioner level and then gained further qualifications in health and social care, plus coaching and mentoring.”
thinkjuice offers proven strategies and techniques to help you with Smoking Cessation, Weight Control, Anxiety, Low Self-Esteem, Confidence Building, Interview/Exam Nerves, Phobias, Addiction and more.
- Based in Southampton, Hampshire
- Flexible and client-focused: every client, every engagement is different
- Sensitive to different cultures and backgrounds
- Always up to date with the latest research, ideas and thinking
- Abides by codes of ethics of professional accreditation bodies including General Hypnotherapy Register (Practitioner), British Society of Corporate Coaching and Mentoring (BSCCM), Society of Neuro‐Linguistic Programming (NLP)
Call 07730 518 572 or email email@example.com – your first 30-minute consultation is free
“I believe we all have the resources we need to succeed, but for various reasons they can be buried deep inside us. So we need a fresh approach to help reveal the strength within, to access our inner resources and overcome the issues we face. That’s what lifejuice is all about.”