Hypnotherapy, NLP, life coaching to stop smoking
– smoking cessation
– Gary Young, thinkjuice
How will you benefit as a non-smoker
Once you quit smoking, the health, lifestyle and financial benefits quickly stack up
Research shows that hypnosis can be highly effective is helping you stop smoking: eradicating all desire to smoke and ensuring you don’t simply replace one bad habit with another, like overeating.
The physical benefits of stopping smoking start almost immediately
- 20 minutes – blood pressure and heart rate normalise
- 8hrs – oxygen levels improve
- 24hrs – excess carbon monoxide disappears
- 48hrs – sense of taste and smell improve
- 2 to 3 weeks – lung capacity improves by 30%
- 1 year – the risk of coronary heart disease is half that of a smoker
- 5 years – lung cancer likelihood is 50% of that of a smoker
- 10 years – you have the same chance of getting lung cancer as a non-smoker
Source: Stop smoking today.com
Protecting your health – and saving you money
If you smoke 10 cigarettes a day, you will save over £25 a week – and more than double that if you smoke a pack a day. In a year, savings for a 20-a-day smoker reach over £2,500 – meaning a saving of £25,000 in the next ten smoke-free years of your life. And that’s quite apart from all the health and lifestyle benefits.
Based on a pack price of £7.50 for 20, you will have paid for your stop smoking treatment after just 27 days.
Call 07730 518 572 or email email@example.com
Your first 30-minute consultation is free, this can either be in person or via skype.
Hypnotherapy is a proven asset
Hypnosis can eradicate all desire to smoke, and also help to ensure you don’t replace one bad habit with another, such as overeating. Independent research has also shown hypnosis to be highly effective to help people stop smoking. For example:
- 2001 – International journal of Clinical Hypnosis shows hypnosis achieves 91% success record
- 1992 – University of Iowa’s largest-ever study of smoking cessation concludes that hypnosis is three times more effective than the use of nicotine replacement therapy, and fifteen times more effective than will power alone